miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020

My first game

 


When I was a child, I wanted to escape reality and find another existence, a place

to have fun and impossible experiences, I was searching for it and I found a video

game console with the Super Mario Bros cartridge. Since then I wanted to be a video

game creator. I tried making video games with notebooks years ago, but I couldn’t

create one playable game. My dream was to live real adventures, like superhero

characters. As my first video game was Super Mario Bros, I was always a

Nintendo fan, my dream was to be an official Nintendo video game creator. Today

I want to be an all platforms video game creator because I would be very sad if

any Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony video games and consoles fail.


I always believed in Nintendo, because Nintendo was innovative, most of their

video games always were good video games, Nintendo was trying new ideas that

other video games companies weren’t. Nintendo always has always been my

favorite video game company. But it happened because my first video game was

made by Nintendo.


I really enjoyed my first Nintendo video games. I played Super Mario Bros 3,

Ducktales 2, Joe and Mac... all those always were the greatest video games for me.


When I was child, I always was playing video games, I played about 6 hours a day,

it was like a vice, but here is a big reason, I was bullied at school, I didn't have

friends, the video game console was my friend, the only things that could tell me I did

it well were the video games. I always wanted to study a lot to be a better student at

school, but I never had help to get a good school score and learn, for that reason I

spent my time playing video games.


But, in the end, the video games were a happy experience, I can't say video games

ruined my life because they were my only companionship. I played many times with

my brothers, at our parties we did it very well playing video games. If I never played video

games, my entertainment could be sure boredom. I play video games, and I want to create

video games because we can do things that we can’t do in real life. If video game worlds

and adventures were real, I would prefer the real adventures and worlds, but that does

not exist, and video games are better, because if we kill or destroy something or

someone this would not happen in a real way, in the video games, the death, the

wounds, the destruction and the death experience is never real, and we can thank for it. 


Well, that is my post for today, follows more of my posts in my DevBlog, see ya’. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My first game

  When I was a child, I wanted to escape reality and find another existence, a place to have fun and impossible experiences, I was searchin...